Thursday, January 29, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
- 100% Kona coffee, medium roast, whole bean 16oz
- Named New & Innovative Product at the worlds largest gourmet food show: SIAL Paris
- 2004 Hawaii Governor's Export Award Winner
- From a 3rd generation coffee family
- As featured on the Food & Wine Radio Network
For years, visitors to Hawaii have been bringing a taste of Hawaii home with them in the form of 100% Kona coffee. Now you can have it shipped direct to you from Kona. The unique environment of the tiny Kona Coffee Belt, only about 2 miles by 15 miles, creates the ideal growing conditions for premium quality coffee beans. Coffee trees flourish on the Konas volcanic slopes under warm morning sunshine and afternoon cloud cover.
Individually hand-picking the coffee cherries at the peak of ripenes, our coffee is processed and then sun-dried to bring out its characteristic flavor. The final step is micro-roasting at the farm in small batches, helping to ensure the freshness of each and every bag of Hawaii Roasters 100% Kona coffee.
For more information or to try some yourself, click on the picture.